Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals!


My poor cats haven't seen me two weeks, my boyfriend has reported me missing, and I am beginning to question my own identity, but finals are finally over. I came out on the other side of the hell that is the last three days of my life, and I am generally unscathed. With the amount of money I have spent on Red Bull, coffee and lattes in the last two weeks, I could have bought my cats a small palace to live in and a life's supply of catnip. I studied, copied, pasted, flash carded, typed, read, re-read, highlighted, sorted, printed, stapled, read, read, read, did I mention read? until my eyes and hand have fallen apart. Apparently, eyeballs and fingers of exhausted nursing students make great cat toys. At least that's what they tell me. Whatever I did, I did alright because I passed, I have a 3.11 GPA and I get to continue on the program. That is all that matters. At least at this point.

Now, where's my bed?

No comments: