Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Success! Someone give me a cookie.

Success! Black Monday went by with only one student (not me) absolving into tears, and two B's for me. Attila The Nurse made a student cry on Monday, but the student was unprepared. She deserved to have her soul crushed. Not really. Come on though. Be prepared for anything! Dangers at every corner! Knives! Guns! Brass Knuckles! GANGS! BLOOD! GORE! Someone give me a Xanax, I'm yelling again. Now I just have three final exams, a head to toe assessment in twenty minutes or less, HESI (Have no clue what that stands for, apparently it's brutal though.) and one more clinical. The clinical is in the morning, only 1 hour and 30 minutes away! At 6:30 am! Fun! Excitement! Thrilling! 3:00 am Wake Up Alarm! No Payments until 2010!!!

What's with all the exclamation points? I don't understand. Maybe I should be writing advertising for car commercials instead of being in nursing school. Perhaps if you are lucky, I will serve you up some adventure tomorrow. Right now I have to feed the cats before they kill me in my sleep.

No comments: